Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A 25-hour God

I heard such a great message this weekend – and the funny thing is that it was an impromptu, unplanned contingency sermon when the original plan hit a few snags. The Hand of God, perhaps?

It’s always heart-warming to be reminded of something that you yourself can testify to, having experienced it in your own life, but that’s since gathered cobwebs in the corner of your mind with the passing of time.

Once again I find myself with more gristle on my plate than time on my hands and the way through, if there is one, is not in plain sight. But I know that whatever needs to be done will get done and I’ll have time for the things I really want to do after I’ve done all the things that I really have to do!

I can say this with full confidence, speaking from experience, because when you seek the Kingdom of God first, keeping your relationship and quality time with Him your main priority, despite not seeming to have the time for it, He will make, not only your cup, but also your hourglass runneth over!

So forget the Bar-Ones, God’s the only thing that has ever given me a twenty-five hour day!

No comments:

Post a Comment