Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Word of Difference from the Heart

This is my second attempt at blogging, after my first overambitious and slightly pretentious blog. I realised that Different for a Reason sets high expectations that were quite intimidating to meet when I really started thinking about it.

I do totally believe that we are all created totally unique to serve a very specific purpose, but after all, being created in the image of the same amazing God, we are at heart all the same.

We go through the same experiences, share the same feelings, have the same fears and insecurities, and rejoice over the same little delights. Thank goodness ... that’s what makes us able to relate and encourage and strengthen each other!


So a new blog, a new beginning, in which I hope to focus not on the isolating differences, but simply share the words straight from my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment