Monday, May 4, 2009

20090326 Man of God (...?)

Man of God (...?)

You say it, but you don’t show it;
I hear it, but I don’t believe it.
HIS grace is sufficient for me;
for HIS power is made perfect in weakness...
you are my weakness
and HIS power is great in you.
How do I resist?
How do I forgive?

When I am in the wrong (...?)

I do my best, but it’s not enough
when done for the wrong reasons.
Lacking in trust
for HIM to finish the work HE began.
Of all my faults
you’re the only one that keeps me awake.
How do I surrender?
How do I forget?

Something I never had (...?)

Jealousy makes me nasty,
but only to its object.
Never leaving
nor forsaking,
the answer has always been
what you can’t be, yet I expected
the impossible from the Creation
and not the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment